Looking for some travel inspiration? Perhaps a little reading on a rainy day?
As I sit indoors, confined by the wild rain beyond the window pane, I thought this would be a great opportunity to share the top 10 posts of all time on nicfreeman.com
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Stockholm, Sweden
- Rainbows and Mist on the Isle of Skye, Scotland
- Cycling in San Sebastian, Spain
- A Week in Florence: The Pleasures of Italy’s Renaissance City
- In Focus: Vigeland Park in Frognerparken, Oslo, Norway
- How to Travel the UK & Ireland in a Campervan: Lessons from 1 Month on the Road
- Hunting the Northern Lights in Tromso, Norway
- The West Coast of Ireland: Westport, Achill Island, Doolough, Galway & The Cliffs of Moher
- Norway in a Nutshell: The Delights of Norwegian Trains, Fjords & Bergen
- Driving the Causeway Coast: From Belfast to Derry, Northern Ireland
Or, if you’ve got a destination in mind, use the search function at the bottom of the page, browse the monthly archives or skim along the list of recent posts in the right column.
Also, be sure to join the travel sharing fun by liking me on Facebook and following me on Twitter, where I’ll be posting about my Australian adventures, adding more about Europe and brainstorming future international adventures.
4 thoughts on “Travel Reads: Top 10 posts on nicfreeman.com”
These are all nice reads. I especially like the “Rainbow & mist on the Isle of Skye, Scotland”, not just because of the rainbow or the mist. I just love the idea of hanging by the water and read books or just hang with some people I love.. oh, and taking photographs. I love that shot of that Scottish castle.
Thanks so much AutumMayDale – I’m glad you enjoyed my words and images. Skye was a stunning isle, and a relaxing few days as we bunked down with books while the rain was pattering outside. Such a dramatic landscape and climate can only inspire a rich, moody experience.
Thanks for reading. Nic
Hi NIck Greeting from Indonesia! I like postcard too